04 April 2012

The Evening Standard Attends Rum Masterclass


If you haven't been able to attend one of the Drink Factory or 69 Colebrooke Row masterclasses just yet, and wondered what it all entails, wonder no more!

This past weekend saw Marcis take 25 attendees through the history and cocktail tales of Rum. The group were offered a short but concise look into what separates rums, based on geography, climate, and distillation followed by both practical training on how to make and then taste various rum cocktails.

"I’m spending my Saturday in a tiny bar in Angel, sipping on a Mojito, with a man called Marcis by my side."

"The deliciousness of my Mojito is all the more surprising because I made it myself. This is 69 Colebrook Row – a masterclass in cocktail creation, and Marcis is the mixologist with the moves......."

To read the full article click HERE

No comments: